The Liebster award is a chain award that was created by bloggers and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.
Thank you for nominating us Book Hooked Reviews! We apologize for taking forever to respond back.
Link back to the person who nominated you
Give 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions from your nominator
Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
Inform your nominees
Random Facts About Ellen
1. I’m artistically better at film editing, writing, & somewhat basic in photoshop.
2. I cannot draw the for the life of me.
3. I could be social when I want too.
4. I used to play the clarinet for 3 years (in junior high & freshman year of high school)
5. I regret not sticking to flute because it’s easier to play.
6. My writing playlist is the Imagine Dragons Radio Station because they have the more solemn songs about depression & just more darker songs. That should give you a hint of what I’m writing about. 😉
7. I’m going to pursue a career in nursing, but I’d like to come back to school and go to one of the schools in New York for publishing & hopefully become a writer. (I have a lot of dreams to pursue.)
8. I love to explore what my state that I live in has to offer me.
9. I’m a lone traveler. I like to drive by myself & turn on the radio.
10. I’m absolutely obsessed with donuts.
11. Some of my favorite TV shows: Modern Family, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I Love Lucy, Fresh of the Boat, & more
Random Facts about Tamara
1. I read and write as an outlet for my stress, sort of an emotional therapy.
2. I am in love with Starbucks.
3. My dream is to travel all around Europe.
4. I love to workout, it gives me a huge confidence boost.
5. I quote Taylor Swift on a regular basis.
6. I’m constantly on snapchat and Instagram.
7. My favorite food is authentic Mexican. The real stuff!
8. I have been reading since I was 5, my dad would read to me as well and I can’t stress enough how that caused my love for reading! Thanks dad for being supportive of me and my blogging!
9. I take a lot of pictures of anything!
10. I can’t live without Mackenzie Castro.
11. I pray throughout my days ! It’s like an open forum between me and my Savior.
Questions we were asked:
1. Which book are you highly anticipating?
Ellen: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Tamara: Unforgiven by Lauren Kate
2. Have you ever stayed up all night to finish a book?
Ellen: Yes, Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Tamara: Yes, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
3. Which is your favorite series?
Ellen: Something Strange and Deadly trilogy by Susan Dennard
Tamara: If I Stay by Gayle Forman
4. What is your favorite type of food?
Ellen: I love any type of food
5. Which are your favorite T.V. series?
Ellen: Modern Family, Pretty Little Liars, Fresh Off the Boat
Tamara: Full House, Catfish, Boy Meets World
6. Which genre of music do you listen to?
Ellen: Um I like to listen to the more solemn songs that talks about depression, & about the past if that makes sense?
Tamara: The latest music, anything I can dance to
7. Which fictional character do you hate the most and why?
Ellen: Colin Singleton from An Abundance of Katherines because he’s such a flat character. He has no dynamic.
Tamara: Jacob from Twilight. He just bothers me.
8. Which fictional character do you love the most and why?
Ellen: I have too many to even say. But Daniel Sheridan from Something Strange and Deadly trilogy by Susan Dennard will always be in my heart.
Tamara: Mia from If I Stay by Gayle Forman, I see myself in her.
9. Have you ever heard of Ben Howard?
Ellen: Nope, who is he?
Tamara: No. Is he cute? ( just googled he is cute!)
10. Favorite Book Cover?
Ellen: There’s just so many to pick!! I’ll probably make a post about the most beautiful covers of 2015 so far sometimes later on if you guys are interested.
Tamara: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I love the whole meaning behind the design.
11. Birth Month?
Ellen: June. 🙂
Blogs I nominate:
We don’t know that many bloggers. haha
Questions for the blogs:
1) What’s your favorite book of the year so far?
2) What’s your least favorite book of the year so far?
3) Who’s your favorite author (s)?
4) What are some of your favorite hobbies besides from reading?
5) Do you like to do sports?
6) What grade are you in?
7) What would you like to purse in the future?
8) Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
9) Are you an extrovert or introvert?
10) What are your favorite bookish pick up lines?
11) What’s your favorite subject in school?